- Healthy Mouth: Make sure you have a healthy mouth. There is little point in spending money restoring your teeth when you have gum disease for example. Any cavities will also need to be treated to ensure good foundations.
- Fillings: Tooth coloured fillings are now available for most fillings and are matched to your tooth colour.
- Missing Teeth:Dental Implants are now the gold standard to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are artificial tooth replacements that can restore your bite and prevent bone loss which can happen when teeth have been extracted for a length of time.
- Orthodontics:Dental braces/aligners are not just for teenagers. Straight teeth can improve oral health as they are easier to clean and prevent food being trapped. There is now a wide range of modern braces some of which are invisible such as clear aligners (Invisalign) which are removable.
- Cosmetics: Crowns, veneers and composite bonding are all techniques that can restore badly damaged or weakened teeth. These have both cosmetic and practical benefits. For minor tooth chips and tooth wear, composite bonding can restore teeth to their original shape and colour whilst being minimally invasive.
- Tooth Whitening: Once teeth are straightened, repaired or replaced, tooth whitening can be the final touch to brighten our smile and give us a youthful smile. Tooth whitening is straight forward and non- invasive. Home whitening can improve the whiteness of your teeth by several shades. This involves making bespoke trays which can be worn overnight with the whitening gel in situ. The alternative option is a combination of in-house whitening using a light system to accelerate the whitening process. Here at the Mayhill we use a system called Philips Zoom.
If you would like further information on how we can help you turn back the years a little and improve your smile please feel free to call us on 01600 712020 or email email@example.com